Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interface scaling issues with the Preferences window of Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

When I am using Bridge and go into preferences the preference box is opening out of the top of my monitor screen. So I am unable to drag it down to get to all of the settings how can I get it back to normal.

Regards

Melvyngd

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Hello, you can reset bridge preferences, it might default the opening of the prefs windows at a better location: hold CTRL+Alt+Shift (PC) or CMD+Option+Shift (Mac) immediately after clicking on the Bridge icon.

A question: did you change the screens resolution, or remove an external monitor?

On a PC, you can use the Windows+Down arrow key to move a window.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with the Preferences Window of Bridge.

Would you mind sharing the version of Bridge you are using and the operating system you are using? When you go to the Preferences for Bridge, please select "Interface" and check if the "User Interface Scaling" is set to "Auto". You can try changing it to 100%, then relaunch Bridge to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you can reset bridge preferences, it might default the opening of the prefs windows at a better location: hold CTRL+Alt+Shift (PC) or CMD+Option+Shift (Mac) immediately after clicking on the Bridge icon.

A question: did you change the screens resolution, or remove an external monitor?

On a PC, you can use the Windows+Down arrow key to move a window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you, worked OK

--
Regards

*Melvyn Frewin.* LBPPA.LRPS.DPAGB.BPE1*

Please visit my website: www.ace-images.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines