• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iphone photos import

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to transfer pictures using Adobe Bridge from my iPhone 12.

However, unfortunately I keep getting an error message that says "Adobe Bridge cannot obtain all files from this device please ensure that the device is connected properly, or that battery is charged. "

I'm using the original iPhone, And iPhone is fully charged so is the MacBook Pro. Please let me know if anyone has any resolution to this issue. Thank you

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming that you are using either Mojave, Catalina, or Big Sur. I'm also assuming that you are using Photo Downloader, correct?

Either way you need to give permission to these applications to access your phone. Apple requires you to access devices that YOU know about.

The images here were done when I was using Mojave but the process is the same:

Go to your System Preferences and select Security and Privacy (found in the top section). Now click on the Privacy setting (last tab). Now click on the lock on the bottom left and provide your Administrator code. Now select the Full Disk Access option and click on the "+" symbol. This will bring up the standard Mac Open window and let you add any application you want or need to have full access. Look for Bridge, select it, it will now appear in that window and make sure it's checked. Next go to the Files and Folders option and do the same thing as above (although there's nothing to check, just add. Close everything down and see if that makes it all work.

Please let me know

gary_sc_0-1616953225792.png

gary_sc_1-1616953225793.png

Also, when providing screenshots, please use the photo icon in the top of the area (see image below) where you type. Most helpers here will not download files from unknown sources.

link to upload images.png

Let us know if this did it for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, i followed your instructions and the problems is fixed 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your help, i followed your intructions, and i thought it worked but unfortunately i keep getting this message. i have tried it iphoen photo transfer and also the same problem with Canon camera. Intersting to note that no problems with file transfer via lightroom. Please let me know if you have any additional insights. Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 10.26.28 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KG2018,

Have you tried setting Bridge's Preferences in the "Security & Privacy" section of the System Prefereces? These screenshot are from Sierra or High Sierra (can't remember which) but they still hold even in Big Sur.

Go to your System Preferences and select Security and Privacy (found in the top section). Now click on the Privacy setting (last tab). Now click on the lock on the bottom left and provide your Administrator code. Now select the Full Disk Access option and click on the "+" symbol. This will bring up the standard Mac Open window and let you add any application you want or need to have full access. Look for Bridge, select it, it will now appear in that window and make sure it's checked. Next go to the Files and Folders option and do the same thing as above (although there's nothing to check, just add. Close everything down and see if that makes it all work.

Please let me know

gary_sc_0-1621866880280.png

gary_sc_1-1621866880281.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

please see below, i did all that but still getting the same error message. please advise

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 8.33.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-24 at 8.33.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-24 at 8.35.00 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you kindly help me with this for my iphone 14 Pro?  I am in Privacy and Security but can't find the next step.  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines