Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Photoshop Bridge metadata template missing "copywrite info url" field

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've made a  metadata template for copywrite info in Bridge which is super useful and seems to have all the fields I need except for  "copywrite info url" field which is available in the file info just can't find it in the template. Does anyone know if it's there and if so where it is please?

Can't see it so far but hoping it's hidden somehwere rather than not there at all! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2024 Jun 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you should post on the Bridge Forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks- I looked for that but couldn't see it in the list... is there a way to move this over plse? thxanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a Forum administrator, so I cannot move the thread, but here’s the link to the Bridge Forum: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge/ct-p/ct-bridge?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang=en&tabid=all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last time I moved a thread, Bob (Peru) told me I'd orphaned it, but this seems to have worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks- Ive reposted! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use a Photoshop or Bridge script to add the copyright URL string.

Here is a Bridge script:

#target bridge

if (BridgeTalk.appName == "bridge") {
    copyrightURL = MenuElement.create("command", "Add Copyright Info URL", "at the end of Tools");
}
copyrightURL.onSelect = function () {
    var thumbs = app.document.selections;
    if (!thumbs.length) return;
    if (ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript == undefined) ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript = new ExternalObject("lib:AdobeXMPScript");
    for (var a in thumbs) {
        var selectedFile = thumbs[a].spec;
        var myXmpFile = new XMPFile(selectedFile.fsName, XMPConst.UNKNOWN, XMPConst.OPEN_FOR_UPDATE);
        var myXmp = myXmpFile.getXMP();

myXmp.deleteProperty(XMPConst.NS_XMP_RIGHTS, "WebStatement");
        myXmp.setProperty(XMPConst.NS_XMP_RIGHTS, "WebStatement", "www.mysite.com"); // your website URL

if (myXmpFile.canPutXMP(myXmp)) {
            myXmpFile.putXMP(myXmp);
            myXmpFile.closeFile(XMPConst.CLOSE_UPDATE_SAFELY);
        }
    }
};

https://prepression.blogspot.com/2017/11/downloading-and-installing-adobe-scripts.html

Ideally, the script would also apply a metadata template using the applyMetadataTemplate() code, however, I haven't worked that out so this is a 2-step process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines