• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to sort the pictures in Get Photos from Camera ?

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Adobe Bridge 2023 for downloading/renaming/adding metadata pictures from the Camera Memory Card - by using the Get Photos from Camera feature - I have two issues : 

1. The sorting by default is by Name in descending order - so the latest files first. I would like to sort these in Ascending order, since i rename the files by adding a number as a suffix. Currently, the latest files have the smaller number and the older files have the larger number. Is there a way to change the sorting order. 

2. Second issue is that the Autoplay feature does not work anymore in the 2023 version. 

Thanks 

Ashit 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

1. In Photo Downloader (app which is launched when you click - Get Photos From Camera - please refer the screenshot), you cannot sort the images currently. After you import them with the required rename settings, you can open the destination folder in Bridge and can sort them as per your need.

2. The team is currently investigating the Auto Play issue in Windows.

3. Are you facing the Auto Play feature in any other device apart from Windows? If yes, could you please share the card/card reader/your system details

RahulSaraogi_1-1668796631558.png

Thanks,

Bridge  Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I am using only Windows 11 currently. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The auto-play issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes - the autoplay is now working - thanks. 

Please also try to resolve the sorting issue in the Photo Downloader - at least make the default in Ascending Order instead of Descending Order. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines