• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Previewing Photos in Adobe Bridge 2023

Participant ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed an annoying little problem with previewing photos in Adobe Bridge 2023 that was never a problem in previous versions. I don't know if this is a new feature that was introduced or if this is some kind of bug.

When I am sorting through photos from a recent shoot, I like to press the space bar to preview the photos in full screen and add labels / stars to them as I'm viewing them using Command + [number keys]. However, I have noticed that if I exit the full-screen preview for any reason, instead of just selecting the photo I exited the preview on, Bridge will make a selection of both the photo I started on and the photo I ended on. This is a minor issue, but it interrupts my workflow because now if I go back to full screen, it will only alternate between these two images and I can't continue on until I manually go back and deselect the earlier image. This issue has also resulted in me accidentally labeling the wrong image file multiple times and then trying to go back to find the right one. Is there any way to turn this feature off so that when I exit full-screen, only the photo I was viewing is selected?

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently this is a new bug in Bridge 2023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Behaviour confirmed here using Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the same problem, I thought I was doing something wrong. 😞 And the flickering persists, pretty annoying. The flickering in full screen can be stopped for some time by going back to "small" again, but then you've the problem with the two selected photos, which make this double annoying, since you've got to select manually and to look where you stopped (if pictures are very similar). Adobe, please, please, fix this..... both...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version: #13.0.1.583 and I have the flickering issue. Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of Ventura 13.0.1 and Bridge 13.01583 and still have flickering in full screen 16" M1 Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the latest version of  Bridge 13.01583 and still have the worse flickering problem in full screen. 

Windows i7 G-Force 3050ti 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regarding the flickering issue, we are able to reproduce the issue and the team is currently investigating the same.

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines