• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JPEG Thumbnail not showing up in Bridge or on my Desktop on Mac with new Catalina OS installation.

Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PS CC droplet that converts a TIF file to a JPEG that I keep on my Desktop. When I drop a TIF on it to convert to a JPEG, now it seems like it does make the JPEG, but it isn't visable on my desktop or in the Bridge file "Desktop". But, if I manually convert the file to a JPEG and do a Save As it wants me to overwrite an existing JPEG?? But you can't see that JPEG in the folder and it still doesn't show up if I overrite the 'invisable' JPEG file.

Hope I was able to articulate my problem. 

I just installed on my Retina 5K 27" Imac the new Catalina OS

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Old droplets don't work. You have to recreate them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll make a new droplet, but even when I create a JPEG manually, it doesn't show up in the folder??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is currently no version certified for 10.15.
It is only compatible with 64bit, and it has not been announced that the function will work perfectly.

Some trouble documents have already been released.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/macos-catalina-compatibility.html#AreolderversionsofLightroo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines