• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keep sequence of photos in Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to keep the same sequence of my photos when I place them in a different map in Bridge (2021-11). The same goes for sending files by 'wetransfer'. They all get mixed up ... the sequence. What to do? Thanking you in advance, Maggie

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "different map"?

You can sort photos in numerous ways- by name, size, resolution, created date, etc. But someone who you send the photos to can sort them differently. There is no mechanism to always keep a sequence of files in a specific order no matter what.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks lumigraphics for your reply! I know about the varous ways to sort photos. However when it is essential to have a certain sequence (prepared in one map) and I want to copy this sequence to a new map in Bridge, it mixes up the whole sequence. Have not experienced this before in Bridge .....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is a map? There is no such thing in Bridge.

If you look at sort methods, one is manual sort but there is no way to preserve an image sequence in different folders other than renaming files and sorting by name.
1-ABC.jpg

2-ABC.jpg

3-ABC.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines