I have keywords set up which I have exported to a backup file.
My folder contains JPEG images, and the folder is on my laptop within Onedrive. The status is Always Keep on Device for Onedrive.
I have entered several meta data such as Title, Description, and ticked keywords.
For some images if I tick a keyword it appears in Bridge, and also appears in Keywords column in Windows Explorer when the folder is open in Explorer.
Sometimes if I add a Keyword it appears in Bridge, appears in Windows Explorer, then I click a new image, and in Explorer the status for onedrive is showing as being synchronised, then returns to a green tick and onedrive reports the file is uploaded.
The keyword is still showing, however a couple of minutes later the keyword disappers from that image both in Bridge and in Windows Explorer.
Update on this problem. It occurs when I tick the box for the keyword and also occurs if I enter the keywords by using File Info and typing them in.
The sequence appears to be:
1. Enter the keyword either by ticking or typing in File Info and the keyword is shown in both Adobe Bridge and Windows Explorer if you enable Tags column. 2. Onedrive synchronises file and everything appears okay. Wait ten minutes or twenty minutes, press REFRESH and still everything looks okay and the keyword is shown.
3. Select new photo in folder, enter the keywords for the new photo. New photo shows keywords in both Windows Explorer Tags and in Bridge, however it is at this point the previous photo loses its keywords both in Explorer and in Bridge. No blue synchronisation was shown for Onedrive.
Have tried also with a file outside of Onedrive, on the normal harddisk and I get the same behaviour. As soon as I select the second photo and enter keywords then the keywords for the first photo disappear.
Now here's another thing:
1. Open Bridge, enter keyword for photo 1. Photo 1 shows keyword in Bridge and Explorer. Close Bridge.
2. Photo 1 shows keyword in Explorer. Wait half an hour, no change, keyword still shown.
3. Open Bridge, enter keyword for photo 2. Photo 2 shows keyword in Bridge and Explorer, but then, a minute or so afterward, keyword disappears from photo 1 in both Bridge and Explorer.
I did clear the cache by the way to check this wasn't the issue.
Keywords are quite important to me so I would like to get this issue acknowledged and fixed.