• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Mojave having issues with Bridge, Photoshop & Adobe CC App -Help!

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Bridge, Adobe CC I get messages like this even though I have all the latest updates on Mac and from Adobe CC 2019 and just yesterday 1/22/19 Photoshop just freezes up and quit without saving my work.
Below the top screen shot was taken today 1/23/19 the other two below are from last month (Dec 2019).
Any help would be greatly appreciative since I'm using this program for my job at work.
Thank you,
F.G.

Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 9.50.26 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 1.39.57 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 1.31.56 PM.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Which computer specifically? iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, etc?

Apple doesn't release video drivers separately like on Windows so you can't just "update video drivers." Just make sure you have the latest version of Mojave, dump CCleaner and never speak of it again, and reinstall Adobe CC apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Mac do you have?

My suggestion is to completely remove CC and reinstall from scratch. There is a CC Cleaner tool you can use to make sure.https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/elements-installation-error-CC-cleaner-tool.html

Use the CC Cleaner Tool for installation issues

The last warning you can ignore. Apple is ending support for 32-bit applications so older software won't work in a future version of macOS. Adobe will have to update its support applications before then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi-

I have a MacOS Mojave Version 10.14.2 3.3 Ghz Intel Core i5 and I use CCleaner for daily/weekly cleaning of my MacOS. I check out that CCleaner tool.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe CC Cleaner is specifically for removing and reinstalling CC.

DO NOT use CCleaner for "daily/weekly cleaning" of your Mac. That very well could be your problem. Its garbage on Windows and even worse on the Mac. In fact, if you are coming over from Windows, just forget all of the voodoo you used to keep Windows running. A lot of it will cause problems on the Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Please download Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool from Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems  and remove Creative Cloud

Now go to Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial and download Adobe Creative Cloud.

This will fix the repair issue.

The first screen shot suggests that there are problems with your display drivers , hence please update them or click Ok on the dialog and continue to use Bridge.

If you face any issues, please let us know.

Regards,

Abhishek Seth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which computer specifically? iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, etc?

Apple doesn't release video drivers separately like on Windows so you can't just "update video drivers." Just make sure you have the latest version of Mojave, dump CCleaner and never speak of it again, and reinstall Adobe CC apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines