Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

MAC UPDATE - Bridge crashing my computer !!!! VENTURA

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated my mac to VENTURA and then updated bridge.

Its crashing my mac i have had the apple team take a look and they said its ADOBE BRIDGE BUG problem !!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone else having this probelm and if so any fixes as i am thinkiong of going back a level with my mac.

NEW HAD THESE PROBLEMS EVER WITH CS6 !!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slow down a bit. Which version of Bridge? Do you have an M1 or Intel Mac and how much RAM do you have? Do you get an error message onscreen and if so, can you post it here? Is there anything specific that causes Bridge to crash? Is this the whole computer crashing into a kernel panic or just Bridge?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo tengo el mismo problema !!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar problem with Bridge. I can open it, and I can navigate to top level folders, but once I try to drill down—using Folder Crusing—Bridge crashes, instantly. This happens nearly every time I try to use Bridge. I have a 2022 Macbook Pro with an M1 Max chip, running Ventura 13.0. The Bridge version is 13.0.0.562. Any insights into this problem—and suggestions for a fix—would be greatly appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jeffreys10249160 

We are investigating the crash for folder cruising, as a workaround you can navigate to different folders through folder / content panel.

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having tremendous issues with both bridge and photoshop since upgrading to Ventura. Bridge and photoshop keep crashing. Photoshop will not allow me to resize any photos... it's as if the option to do so is available but frozen (it won't allow me to overwrite any size or resolution in the image sizing tab). Incredibly frustrating and getting nothing done today I've done a virus check and disk utility check... working on a 2017 iMac. Thanks for any suggestions. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got also Bridge v13 crashes on a Mac Studio M1 and Ventura. Bridge v12 no problems.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Many of the issues reported in the thread are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great. No crashing issues anymore. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines