• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Major situations with Adobe Bridge that made me waste time and data

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A huge disappointment and a waste of time calculated in days because a basic functionality that does not work in Bridge.

I wanted to apply a Copyright on several of my photos which already contained different information in several other fields. So I selected several photos, I applied the Copyright, in the field provided for this purpose and after applying, Bridge deleted all the information that was different from one photo to another, in all the other fields . It is, however, a basic principle. If the information is different, do not delete it, but only do not touch it and apply only the value to be changed only on the field that I have modified.

I lost the equivalent of a week of work due to a ridiculous bug in a basic function that Bridge does not support.

What disappointment and rage I felt when I saw this silliness of Bridge.

I am really angry with Bridge and Adobe for that, which makes me pay for this product, which makes me very efficient all the same.

TOPICS
Bug , Keywords , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?