• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make Crop Tool Sticky or Provide Setting

Contributor ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In past version of Bridge, the crop tool would retain the last used crop ratio. With the latest version, it is necessary to set for each new image. Please restore the feature where crop ratio starts with the last used ratio. Alternatively provide a way to set the default crop ratio in preferences.

For example, I like to use a 5 x 7 crop ratio on most all of my photos, however, Bridge always starts with a 2 x 3 ratio and I have to change the setting every new image.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I hate that too, but I found that if you didn't double-click on the crop, when you clicked on the next image the crop was there in the previously selected ratio.  I have no idea why Adobe let the developers loose to change everything around.  They obviously did not check with users who had a workflow, but one-off amateurs who process their images one at a time.  I guess when you outsource your programming to the cheapest bidders, you get the cheapest result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean in ACR hosted by Bridge.

Bridge its self does not have any editing functions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines