• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making a Contact Sheet IN BRIDGE

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to make a contact sheet in bridge and select the files... in Bridge>Tool>Photoshop> Contact SHeet> it doesnt show that any of my files are selected, when they are selected in Bridge. 

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

That script passes the files to Photoshop for processing. You can use the Output space in Bridge to create a pdf.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That script passes the files to Photoshop for processing. You can use the Output space in Bridge to create a pdf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Lumigraphics. This worked for me, but as a PS and Bridge user for more than a decade, I tire of Adobe going back and forth on Bridge's/PhotoShop's contact sheet functionality among many other "improvements" Suite-wide. I'm all for constant improvement, but I've not been 100% happy with Adobe ever since CC first came out. They screw with my muscle memory and that ain't cool when you're working with deadlines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines