• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge in PS with HDR PRO (Bridge v.11 and PS v.22)

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selecting some files in BR (may vary from 3 till 16) then Merge in PS with HDR PRO, selecting 32bit and Tone in ACR, the resulting file is completely wrong/corrupted, generally under-exposed but also without any color/dinam range absent. What could be happened ? before the update everything works well. Thanks in advace for every kind of help, Regards. 

TOPICS
Batch , Camera RAW , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it was me ..............

I would first , limit your image selection to no more then six images, and then choose based on the widest exposure difference between each one. 

BTW what type of files are they?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your suggestion, but before the upgrade I've often used this method for multi-exposure photo and always worked well. The source file are CR2, raw file of my Canon. I'm going to restore old version 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just an update: working with tiff files, directly from PS it works correctly.  If I use CR2 files, manipulated in Camera Row, or Tiff file, then open in PS as HDR Pro, there are problems, so I guess that there are some issues working in Bridge then passing the file in PS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines