Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mes photos ont perdu leurs mots clés

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonsoir,

J'ai changé d'ordinateur (Mac à Mac) et passé de Mojave à Big Sur.

Lorsque j'observe mes photos dans Bridge, dans l'onglet "Infos essentielles", à la rubirque "Mots-clés", j'ai la mention ""Valeur Mots-clés inexistante" suivi d'un chiffre. C'est comme si tous les mots clefs que j'avais affectés à mes photos étaient regroupés sous cette appellation.

J'ai mis la liste de Mots-clés à jour (en les important de mon ancien ordi). Donc je les ai mais plus rien n'est coché.

Comment puis je récupérer mes mots clés, affectés à chaque photo ?

Vu le temps que j'ai mis pour le faire, je ne me vois pas tout recommencer.

Merci d'avance

TOPICS
Bug , Keywords , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Valerie,

First off, Bridge can't lose the keywords as they are applied directly to the images (if the images are raw images than they would be linked in the XMP files associated with the raw images. If the images are converted to the DNG format (something that I do all of the time), than that will be contined within the DNG container).

Two things to try: 

Try playing with the dropdown menu in the upper right corner of the Bridge window and see if that solves your problem. The issue is that Bridge needs to be IN a given folder to search in that folder. If you open an image from one folder, you can see the keywords used in that folder, not the rest of the folders that have images contained therein. It is a limitation of Bridge but not Spotlight.

2021-01-23_13-41-40.png

In addition, here is a video (I hope you speak some English) that also may provide some insight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MoXNNTWYXI

I hope this helps you, let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

I hope I can keep on writing in French, it will be easier for me to explain.

Thanks for your reply. and sorry for this late reply.

Le "problème" est, en  fait,  dans l'onglet "Filtrer".

J'ai bien retrouvé mes mots cles fans Bridge sur mes photos. Mais je suis sur l'onglet "Filtrer", j'ai effectivement la mention "Valeur Mots-clés inexistante" suivi d'un chiffre (le nb de photos ou mots clefs concernés ?)

Est ce que cette mention "Valeur mots-clés inexistante" correspond aux autres mots cles qui seraient présents dans d'autres répertoires ?

Auquel cas, lorsque j'ouvrirai de nouveaux repertoires, d'autres mots clés vont apparaitre et la quantité "d'inexistante" sera différente ?

Merci d'avance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.

Can you please explain the scenario/problem in more detail, so that we can try and reproduce this problem at our end?

If possible please attach screenshots where you are facing the issue.
Also, could you share the following details as well:

• Bridge version
  • System configuration
  • Is the issue specific to particular files/format?

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.

I hope I can keep on writing in French, it will be easier for me to explain.

Le "problème" est, en  fait,  dans l'onglet "Filtrer".

J'ai bien retrouvé mes mots cles fans Bridge sur mes photos. Mais je suis sur l'onglet "Filtrer", j'ai effectivement la mention "Valeur Mots-clés inexistante" suivi d'un chiffre (le nb de photos ou mots clefs concernés ?)

Est ce que cette mention "Valeur mots-clés inexistante" correspond aux autres mots cles qui seraient présents dans d'autres répertoires ?

Auquel cas, lorsque j'ouvrirai de nouveaux repertoires, d'autres mots clés vont apparaitre et la quantité "d'inexistante" sera différente ?

Merci d'avance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Valerie,

I think I'm following your (Microsoft) translated French but I do not understand it well enough to guess at an answer. 

Hopefully someone who speaks French can see this and help, I do not have an answer that will be truly helpful.

I am very sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines