• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Meta Data Template Greyed Out

Participant ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am viewing some WAV files in Bridge 2019. I selectes all four so I could apply a meta data template and got a message stating that the template could not be applied to all of the files becaus a thumbnail might be generating. 

I found the file, tried to apply the same template to just hat file but it was greyed out. What should I do?

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

I forgot to add that I had opened a source WAV file in Audition and then resaved it under a new name. It must not have finished doing what it was supposed to so I got the error in Bridge. I reOpened the WAV file in Audition and made an addition to the meta data, saved the file. Then went into Bridge and I was able to apply the meta data template. 

Problem Resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to add that I had opened a source WAV file in Audition and then resaved it under a new name. It must not have finished doing what it was supposed to so I got the error in Bridge. I reOpened the WAV file in Audition and made an addition to the meta data, saved the file. Then went into Bridge and I was able to apply the meta data template. 

Problem Resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines