Meta datas are gone - from ALL editided photos . I did a whole wedding yesterday and today all datas are gone. And also all my meta datas I saved during the last years on several extern devices. anybody knows what happened???
I can open in photoshop edited pis - in ACR ... it shows my editing but it wont work right in before and after (???) but it wont show any metadatas in pics in Bridge ???
any decisions PLS!!!
Hi @lukask87617116 ,
Thanks for your feedback.
Could you share the following details about the issue:
Please share the sample file/files on which you are observing the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reporting the issue.
Could you please confirm if you are still facing any issue related to Camera Raw i.e. Previewing of RAW files, Viewing/Modifying Metadata?
To further investigate the issue (even if resolved), please help sharing the with below details with us( email@example.com) :
1. OS Details
2. Do you workflows involve Photoshop?
1. If Yes, Please share your workflows that involve ACR.
3. Bridge logs you can find Bridge log file "BridgeLog.log" at:
- MAC - ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Bridge 2023
- WIN - %appdata%\Roaming\Adobe\Bridge 2023
4. CC Logs. More details here - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
5. Please Also share logs for ACR. Steps mentioned in Article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/camera-raw/kb/acr-gpu-faq.html
1. Please follow Section 4 of heading - "GPU troubleshooting steps for Camera Raw and Lightroom"
It would be extremely help if you would be fine with screen-share session for further investigation of issue. If yes, we will reach out to you.
This issue is fixed with the latest Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) 15.5.1 update.
We recommend you to update to ACR 15.5.1, 'Purge' your files in Bridge and confirm if the issue is resolved at your end.
Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel, and Check for updates. Then click Update for Camera Raw.
We appreciate your patience and support.