• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Metadata issue with Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge is automatically changing the date created to 4/24/2015 at 12:53:50PM on thousands of images. I first noticed it in November of 2020, and it just did it again on hundreds more images today Jan 24,2021.  In between it behaved correctly most of the time. I'm on version 12.01, but back in November of 2020, the version was probably around 10 or 11.  This is really a headache when looking up photos in the future to reference the date when a particular place in the world was visited.  I notified Adobe about this back in Nov 2020 and they told me how to correct the capture date, which is fine if only needing to correct an occasional photo, but totally impossible when considering the 1000's of photos I take each year.  Has anyone else notices this?

TOPICS
Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm on WIN 10 64bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines