• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Metadata Problems after Bridge 2020

Engaged ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually do all my metadata entries in Bridge 2017, due to various reasons. This has been working fine until the 2020 update. Now I can no longer add metadata in Bridge 2017. It gives me metadata error: There was an error writing metadata to name.jpg

This happens only with jpg's. My CR2 in the same directory are not affected.

Have tried the same on other updated PC's and notebooks, all with the same error

TOPICS
Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system and where are the files located?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, should have known better, not to give enough info

Windows 10 pro, 64bit, build 18363.449. Files are all local, each PC with own set. 

Had Bridge 10 beta on one PC, with the latest Bridge 2020_v10.0Drop2_Prerelease, where it didn't appear to cause any problems.

Updated all PC's with the latest Adobe offerings (Bridge, Photoshop, LR and Camera Raw) on the weekend and only noticed the problem when trying to add info to one jpg photo. Added new jpg photos, where the same problem occured. No problem adding info in Bridge 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines