• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

moving pictures from my android phone to Adobe Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can move pictures in my android phone to Lightroom when I tether the phone to my PC, but not to Bridge. I do most of my work in Photoshop and it would be helpful to work from Bridge. What can be done?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Bridge forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

Note that the Community Help forum is for help in how to use the Adobe Communities. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot help you withoput more information. What version of Bridge and what operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Bridge 2020. ver. 10.0.0.124 on Windows 10. I get the input window and it identifies my Galaxy 8, then a subwindow opens saying something like "the system is busy" and nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got an email saying I got a reply, But I didn't. What's up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines