• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Camera Raw is a disaster

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated this week to the new Camera Raw editing.  I absolutely hate the updated, it's a disaster! Very user-unfriendly!!!  Why changing a perfect working lay-out and tools. The menu selections on the right is very unpleasant. Please change it back!!!!  I was in the middle of working on a commercial job.   And now sudden my workflow slowed to a crawl.  To have to figure out where everything is and some tools have disappeared. Terrible! Change it back!!

TOPICS
Camera RAW

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and then download a older version, and don't update. Its not going to be changed anytime soon.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.
I really hope that Adobe will come back to the changes made. It is the first time in all these 20 years that I have already used the Adobe packages (Bridge, Photoshop and Camera RAW), that an update is a major decline in user friendliness and with the disappearance of very fine and good tools.
This update is really a failure!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's exactly what I wound up doing...dumped the "upgrade" and reinstalled the 12.2.1 version to regain my "happy space"

Dear god, what a freaking mess - do they even consider that small changes to work-flow just messes with those of us trying to stay on a timeline - and THIS was a scambled mess!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines