• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New files are not stored by Workflow.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a task in Workflow. Workflow shows the progress but the files never are stored. They are not on my computer.

TOPICS
Batch , Image processor , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gooie dag, are the files saved on external volumes? did you try to make a local save to see if it works? Did you give Bridge 2023 all the necessary permissions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Workflow does the job well if the files are stored on a local drive. Mine are stored on an external drive, and it still does not work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, this is pertinent info, and matches info I've seen in other threads.

I would recommend, in the interim, to download the previous version of Bridge if this breaks your... workflow.

Install a previous version from the Creative Cloud application: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I beleive they broke Workflow in the last update. There are other threads about this. But like most of this forum, Adobe does not read or respond to acknowledge bugs. Only work around is to go back to previous version of Bridge. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indeed, for the moment, this forum is a community forum, mostly it is for user to help other users.

the place that sees more Adobe Bridge official presence is their uservoice: https://adobebridge.uservoice.com/

Rest assured that the team is all hands on the deck to fix the many reported issues. (It might be better for them to spend more time troubleshooting and testing than replying, but I do understand that an acknowledgement is good to hear.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines