• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new version doesn't seem to offer loading multiple files into Photoshop layers

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the 10.1.1.166 version of Bridge, I went to load multiple files into Photoshop layers the way I have in the past with Tools > Photoshop > Load files into Photoshop layers.  The new version of Bridge doesn't appear to allow me to do that anymore. Please help me with how to load several files from Bridge into Photoshop layers. 

TOPICS
Camera RAW

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works here.

You on Windows or Mac?

You cannot load smart objects.

Try clearing your Bridge preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you found an answer to this as I have the same problem? It was a tool I used daily to load images quickly in order to create my own HDR images. It no longer shows as an option yet it was simple to use and worked perfectly. I see people offering a long way around via "stacks" to get to the same result but they are time consuming. We need this back please Adobe! Why it was removed is beyond me....(my current work-around is "dragging and dropping" images on top of each other...far from the simple, now missing - Tools > Photoshop > Load files into Photoshop layers)                                                            

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you clear your Bridge preferences or un-install Bridge and PS and start over.?

Make sure you installed Bridge and then installed the correct version of PS? You have to install the programs in that order.

You can't mix and match.

It works here on all my machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FIXED!!!!!!! Thank you so much for me making me look! I had two versions of Bridge on my CC account (not sure why that would be the case). Anyhow, I uninstalled the older version. Now left with Bridge 2021 11.0.0.83 and it works with the full "Tools" list visible now!! Many, many thanks. No more mix n match...

Long Live "Tools > Photoshop > Load files into Photoshop layers".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines