• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No total number of selected files in Filmstrip view

Contributor ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Bridge, in Filmstrip view, if I have 20 RAW image files and I select 10 files, is there anywhere that shows that 10 image files have been selected (other than having to add up the total in the Filter tab)? The only time I see a total number of images and selected images is in Essentials view at the bottom. Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Camera RAW , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

My bad, you are in Filmstrip mode. Please ignor that part of my comment. My apologies. 

The issue of the width of the Contents Panel is an issue about what can be seen and my brain was addressing that part of the issue/problem. IF JB had a narrow window, that part of the Content Panel might have been pinched off.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here on windows 10 with Bridge 11.1 i see the number of selected items in two places.

Screenshot-(208).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks for your reply. When my Filmstrip is vertical on the right-hand side the only time the number selected will appear in Preview is if I've selected 10 or more images. There's still no info at the bottom. Please see attached. Is this simply a matter of another setting? Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting Jeff, I can't say I've ever seen that little popup in the middle of Content Panel you point at on my Mac, Maybe that's a PC option? Don't know.

The question was specifcialy about the FilmStrip view which your image does show even though you are not showning the Filmstrip view but it wouldn't make a difference as that shows up in the Content Panel any time it is wide enough. In FilmeStrip mode is always wide enough.

If you grab the left or right side of the Content Panel and decrease the width you can watch that the number of the selected images starts to go away as it continues to eat up all the content until nothing is left and no number selected can be seen at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The question was specifcialy about the FilmStrip view which your image does show even though you are not showning the Filmstrip view but it wouldn't make a difference as that shows up in the Content Panel any time it is wide enough. In FilmeStrip mode is always wide enough."

I don't follow, what other Filmstrip view is there besides the one shown in the above screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad, you are in Filmstrip mode. Please ignor that part of my comment. My apologies. 

The issue of the width of the Contents Panel is an issue about what can be seen and my brain was addressing that part of the issue/problem. IF JB had a narrow window, that part of the Content Panel might have been pinched off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you're correct. As shown in the attached, if I widen the Content panel all Selected info shows. I just don't like the Content panel to have to be that wide. Anyway, I guess there's no choice here, it's either one or the other. Thanks for your help and suggestions, appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines