• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No video preview on bridge 2020

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version of Bridge 2020 and noticed a problem with viewing videos (mp4, avi, mov) 
they are previewed as this image and I can't preview the videos. 
I was using Bridge 2018 and it was working fine|

I tried

-adobe cleaner tool and re-installed bridge
-enable software rendering
-resetting preferences and purge cache

Thank you in advance. 

bridge prob.PNG

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here ;( any solution so far?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't find a solution so far, even the final update didn't fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same thing in Bridge 2020. Was hoping 2021 that I just updated to would work, but it does the same thing:
I see the thumnail and still frame in the preview window, but play the MP4 video and it only shows blank screen and a blank-whiring sound.
Hey, Adobe. Anyone home? The people with this question have never received an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is closed till Monday becuase of the Thanksgiving holiday.

Are you using windows or mac 

which OS

Unfortunetly it works just fine on my windows machine, and that does not help you.

Can you playback the files on other apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. New version of Bridge has stopped previewing and playing video files. I only see film strip icons. I also get this error on start-up: "dynamiclinkmediaserver initialization error 1". This problem is ongoing and forced me to reinstall to an earlier version several months ago, 11.0, which worked great. Unfortunately, I updated this app along with others yesterday and I am no longer able to down grade to the earlier 11.0 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue for a couple years.  New adobe versions did nothing for me.  I tried to find a solution with Adobe support but they could never figure it out.  When I completely wiped my computer and did a new install of the OS it finally started working.  This was on a MacBook Pro and a couple different OS versions.  I know it would be a pain but my recomendation would be to do a new install of your OS.  Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines