Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not possible to view photos

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a problem to view photos. The folder displays a padlock. Can you give me a solution.

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system and version of Bridge? Where is the folder located? Do you have permission to access that folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version of bridge 2019 is 9.1.0.338, it's windows 10 professional. The folder is located in my camera that is connected to the computer with a usb cable. the status of my sd card is in full access permission. 

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

thanks for your help. I find a solution to my problem. It was my camera that protected my sd card. I bought a card reader and now i have no problem.

Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines