• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Older verions of Adobe Bridge?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an older Macbook pro and El Capitan is the final OS I can update to. Is there an older version of Bridge (2015,2016) available for download somewhere? What most sofware makers don't understand is and this includes Adobe, I don't care about support for the older software, as long as it's available for download and use on an older machine.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you have to contact Adobe Customer Care for links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Customer Care is useless, they will keep telling you to upgrade your OS or your machine. So frustrating...!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No...these don't help at all. I am in a similar predicament. I have an iMac 27-mid 2010 running High Sierra 10.13.6 (and YES...I know it is an older Mac, YES I know it is an older version of the OS...NO I do not have the $ to afford a newer Mac)- Creative Cloud says the current version is "not compatible". There *has* to be an older version that will run on my machine...but Adobe seems to be doing their level best to not want to allow this. C'mon! All I want is a version I can use on this machine. I don't really care if its no longer supported. Is it that hard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check Pro Design Tools website for direc t download links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Unfortunately, at least the one I tried just directed me back to the same
Adobe page that I was getting before. So, didn't work. Thanks anyway!

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines