• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Original keywords

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After using Bridge for a long time recently I went through the keywords.
I came to the conclusion after going through I would like to start with the original keywords Bridge comes with after a new install.

Is there a way to get the original keywords from Bridge?

Why do I wanna do this??
Well through the years I added/deleted keywords and I'm not sure if the keywords are still effective in my list. So I want to start with a clean list again, but I don't know the original keywords from Bridge.

Thanks in advance!!

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Keywords

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete Bridge cache files, and Delete Bridge using ACC uninstaller.

If you are using a windows OS, reboot and reinstall Bridge, do not import preferences if asked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looked at it, but couldn't find the folders.
I did also realize I should mention I use Mac OS Catalina (10.15.7)

Thanks for your help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The list of keywords you refer to must live somewhere on our machines so you should be able to reinstate them without the hassle of a reinstalling of Bridge. On more than one occasion I have had Bridge crash and, upon restarting, my own keywords have been replaced by the default set. I do not know where they reside however, maybe someone else can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I had a 10 years ago. Bridge kinda crashed which caused loss of the keywords and came back with the original keywords. Never had that happen to me again since.

Let's hope someone can point where to find it.

Thanks for the help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In windows its under user/app data/adobe/Bridge****

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jbm007,

are you able to expand upon this?

I looked in all AppData folders - Local, Local Low and Roaming but could only find my own keyword set. No sign of Adobe's default set.

I expected that "C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Bridge 2021" would be the most likely location but no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines