• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop and Bridge do not open on this website

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, there is a problem opening Bridge and Photoshop both 2022, on this website, even though they are mentioned as installed. How can I update them to 2023? Do I have to uninstall them? But then, I would have to buy Bridge and Photoshop again, wouldn't I? Thank you for your help

TOPICS
Download and install , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What website are you speaking of? Are you talking about running the programs on your computer? In which case, what computer do you have, what operating system version, and are there any error messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marie,

We're not sure what you mean by "opening Bridge and PS… on this website." Are you trying to open up these applications on or in a browser? 

Also, you cannot "buy" Adobe applications; they are "rented," so to speak. Did you sign up for one of the Photoshop family plans? If so, which one?

We cannot help you without more details, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply Gary. I was a bit confused with the changes in the formulas and the difficulties I had using Photoshop and Bridge. But I have chosen another formula that suits me better and everything is fine now. Thank you again for your support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marie,

Glad I helped, but what do you mean by "formula?" I'm curious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My account page is in french and they mention the package as being "une formule", formula in english? I don't know. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines