• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please Help - Conversion to DNG from NEF fails using BRIDGE

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I decided to create a workflow on a Windows 10 PC that launches BRIDGE when the card reader initiates after inserting the camera card.  The idea is to convert my 14bit Raw Nikon NEF files from my Z6 into DNG files and place them in a a directory so that I can import them into Lightroom.  As part of this I want to copy a backup file in the original NEF format. Why is it that I can not change the default targe (#1 in the attached image) and why do I alwasy get an error message that states the DNG froles can not be created as requested in the check box.  This really should be a basic functionality that BRIDGE should support as I can perform the task manually in Lightroom Classic but sadly not in Lightroom (CC) Photoshop.  There has to be a way to set a different default directory and make this work that I am just missing 

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Bridge Downloader is buggy. You are better off manually copying the files and then using Adobe DNG Converter to create DNG files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines