• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please install latest version of Photoshop to 'do anything'...but I did!

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Mac Pro (Late 2013) running Monterey 12.6.  Yesterday I updated various Adobe CC apps including Photoshop, Bridge, Camera Raw etc  Today, any time I want to batch process anything from Bridge such as Image Processing, or loading files into photoshop layers it tells me to please install the latest version of Photoshop.  Which of course I have already done.  Any ideas on a fix?

TOPICS
Bug , Image processor , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same problem on a PC.

I have reinstalled bridge and photoshop and reset my prefrences in bridge, but same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

revert to previous version of bridge, through creative cloud, but also have to revert to previous version of photoshop as well.  2022 and 2023 do not seem to communicate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.

Could you please share the following detals -
1. Do you have multiple versions of Photoshop or Bridge
2. Please check in Preferences - Startup scripts, whether Photoshop latest version is selected or not

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thank you for getting back to me.  It turns out that I did have more than one version of photoshop.  Problem has now gone away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines