• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please tell me there's a way to turn off the yellow "hints" boxes in Bridge 2019

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new version of Bridge 2019 has a bug - the "hints" that show up as yellow boxes won't leave the screen until I quit and restart Bridge. First, there should be a way of turning off the guides that are intended for amateur users. They're not necessary for practiced users. Second, once generated, the yellow hint boxes stick around and clutter the screen. These remain even if you move the Bridge workspace to the left of right, sticking to the screen where they were. I found no way to eliminate them but to quit and restart Bridge. So please put in a turn off switch for these hint boxes, and fix the code that won't allow these boxes to disappear once the cursor is off the button.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about tooltips? What operating system do you have? I don't see this issue on either Mac or Windows so it may be something with your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps it is “tool tips“. However I don’t see any place in preferences to turn those things off. Plus once they appear they “stick“ to that place on the screen and don’t move even though I move the whole bridge interface to the left or the right. And eventually I have to turn bridge off  to have them go away. So, as I said, the first one is obviously a preference thing, so if I could find where that is I’ll turn it off, but the “stick to the one window thing” is obviously a fault of the computer or the program or who knows. I’m using the current version of the OS -   Mohave with all upgrades.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless there is a script of registry hack .........  no you cannot turn it off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no preference to disable them. Can you post a screen shot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines