• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor Performance while working with a lot of image sequence in one folder...

Participant ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, i have got serious problem about Adobe Bridge ower the years. The performance of this app while loading files from some folder i am browsing in is really terrible. Can someone help me with that? I have got 1500 images in one folder i need to rename but i really cannot. The Bridge simply stops responding!

Ofcourse88

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karffe,

Sorry that Bridge is not performing as expected while loading files from a specific folder.

Where is this folder located located? On your computer's local storage or on an external or network drive?

Could you please take a look at the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for freezes and performance issues  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jakub,

Please help us with answers to few queries which would help us understand and narrow down issue:

1. Are you using Bridge on a Windows or a MAC Machine
  2. Is the folder you are referring to network folder?
  3. Is it consistent and you see it each time or after a certain action like immediately after launch, or some other action in Bridge?
  4. Does the App stop responding on browsing/selecting the file or when you try to rename the files?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines