• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Problem with Colours in Bridge Export PDF

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I heave a big issue with Colours in Adobe Bridge...

Every Once in a while I want to do a quick Export of some Pictures as a PDF via Adobe Bridge. The last time I did a few months ago the Problem occured the first time, since I couldn´t find a solution and need the function again now, I want to ask for help here.

The Problem is, that the colours in the exported PDF are completly wrong, way to much saturated - it seems like wrong colour management...

I use the following Setup:

- 2016 Macbook pro 15" with latest Mac Os Mojave

- All CC Applications on latest Version

- Eizo CS2420 - hardware calibrated with i1Display Pro and Color Navigator

I want to do some Quick Portfolio PDFS from final JPEG Pictures, which I saved in sRGB Colour Space via Capture One pro.

When I open them in Bridge, the colour seems correct in the Filmstripe, but if I drag them on the white Page - the colours are wrong (see the following screenshot) - it´s the same when I export the PDF and open it for example with the mac viewer...

I don´t know whats happening...

especially since the whole thing worked normally until some time ago. In the meantime I also reinstalled my Mac and the problem still exists.

I hope you guys can help me with this issue.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand...

Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-08 um 18.11.52.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you look, there are numerous other threads about this. Adobe has acknowledged a bug and a fix is in development.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines