• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems rendering HDR files in Adobe Bridge CC 2019

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having problems rendering HDR psd thumbnails in Adobe Bridge.  I was hoping that someone might be able to help me. I recently downloaded the most recent version of Bridge from my creative cloud subscription (Adobe Bridge CC2019 version 9.02.219).  After doing so I found that HDR psd files would not render correctly in bridge.  I can still open them in photoshop, work on them, save them and import them into Lightroom but I cannot see them in bridge.

My workflow has not changed.  I start by importing all my raw files into Lightroom, organizing them into files labelled year-month-day-subject/event, and then open into Photoshop using Bridge CC.   In bridge I select three bracketed images and "merge to HDR Pro" using the bridge menu,  I  select the 32 bit option and I complete the edit in Camera Raw followed by photoshop. I then save the file to my predefined file structure and synchronize in lightroom. When I go back to look at the files in Bridge I cannot see the thumbnail. This problem only started after updating my creative cloud photo apps (bridge, camera raw, lightroom and photoshop). What is strange is that the jpg DSC5066_HDR2.jpg , _DSC5027_HDR2 cropped.psd, and _DSC5027_HDR2.psd render perfectly.

All my work is done on an Apple iMac 27'.  All software including the operating system are fully up to date.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Andrew Morgan

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 4.13.29 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It turns out that my thumbnail size under Adobe bridge preferences>thumbnails preferences was set to "do not process files larger than 1GB."  On the advice of one of the Adobe Help staff I changed it to 150,000 MB, restarted bridge and the problem disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines