• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with the last update

Participant ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of the last update I am having a lot of problems with Bridge. It hangs constantly if you open the CAMERA RAW with multiple photos. It had never happened to me. It could become slow, but suddenly turn off the program, it had never happened to me ... (now many times)
 Another problem, if I open a photo from bridge, sometimes it opens it with PS22, and others with PS23 ...
 Any solution?
TOPICS
Camera RAW , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carmera Raw Processor is not working correctly in the latest upgrade version. It freezes in place and then will automatically start scrolling through the images without beging prompted. Frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated to PS 23? Deleted PS 22?

Bridge and PS don't like to mix and match anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have updated to ps23, but I have not deleted the ps22.
I don't usually delete the previous version until the last one takes a while, since sometimes the new versions give problems, and it doesn't hurt to have the previous version .....
The truth has never happened to me, that having 2 installed versions, bridge choose "old". In fact, in this latest version, there is a conflict when selecting the command
"tools"- "photoshop">-"image processor"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get it, but there appears to be issues with PS and the scripts it loads, and or links into Bridge.

Would be a novel concept if they gave you options as to what scripts get loaded.

Some people have plugins that have not been updated for PS 23. 

Adobe apparently doesn't get it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes getting the same issue (on a MacPro 5.1 Mojave) - Bridge v11 hangs on trying to open multiple files in ACR....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines