• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD files and Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I want to add keywords to a PSD file it does't work. Same with IPTC. Then I got an error message and after the acces to the file is denied. I need to modifie the acces via information!! I use a mac OS Sierra and CC2019. Any idea. 

TOPICS
How to , Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to said hello, ciao a tutti, bonjour...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are these files stored? Can you open and save them in Photoshop? What was the error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not possible to open the file. The error message tell I don't have the "autorisation" (it is in french). So do it I have to re modify every time the problem in the information window!!! It occurs only if I tried to add key words or IPTC. Just before this it is possible to open a PSD file. No problem with a tiff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the files stored? If you don't have permissions, that is an operating system problem. What operating system and Bridge version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Files ara stored on the HD as the OS Sierra 10.12.6 (old version because Mac Pro 12 cores 2011). Bridge is the 9.1.0.388 which the last one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a permissions problem, I would reset those on that folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines