• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Bridge is unable to check for updates" - Version 9.1.0.338

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this this message when I try to check for updates, I'm running Ver. 9.1.0.338.  It says I may not be logged in as Administrater.  Anyone know how to fix this?  Thanks

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, could you please let us know what operating system are you working on?

Do you have admin privileges on the user account you're working on?
Also, please try signing out of the Creative Cloud app, restart the computer, then sign back into the Creative Cloud app and check for updates.

Let us know if you're still not able to update Bridge.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Mac ver. 10.15.4.

I downloaded this bridge copy as a standalone and used an Adobe username/password I set up a couple of years ago. 

I tried signing out then back in but still got the message.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 3.37.39 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Avux,

Am I to understand that this is the only adobe product you have? I gather that you do not have any of Adobe's subcription programs?

When you downloaded this, did you ever also download a copy of the Adobe Creative Cloud application? That is an application that controls the versioning of the applications. It also should be free (but I'm not completely sure on that, it might only come if you have subscribed to one of Adobe Cloud's programs. Do try, it's worth the try.

Let us know,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to download from the Adobe website a copy of Bridge 2020. It installed OK and upon opening it I'm able to update it when neccessary. 

Thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines