• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Copy to" does not copy

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since v13 update. Tried several times to use Copy to (via mouse right click) to copy multiple files to another directory. Apparently ignores the command. Had to use Copy, then Paste.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seconded. Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did get it to work once yesterday after I posted. I usually use Move to which had become inconsistent in previous version. Now seems to work every time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine on my Windows 11 PC. Tested today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copy via drag is broken for me on Windows 10 Pro, both to external volumes and with Ctrl key pressed. I drag to Favorite items multiple times a day and this works correctly in all older versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Many issues mentioned in the thread are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.

You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines