• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reading xqd files from nikon d850 in bridge

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a problem with bridge reading the files from the xqd card.  The files show up as .NEF but I cnnot open with camera raw from bridge, the icon for camera raw is greyed out.  My laptop does not have a card reader so I am plugged into the camera HDMI port.  Not sure what I need to do here...

TOPICS
Camera RAW , How to , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Hi CT,

You should NOT try to open or access your files from your camera. You should download them into your comptuer and work with them from there.

And yes, I would recomend a card reader. They are inexpensive and worth every penny.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CT,

You should NOT try to open or access your files from your camera. You should download them into your comptuer and work with them from there.

And yes, I would recomend a card reader. They are inexpensive and worth every penny.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It says card empty no files on it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines