• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent Files Folders Adobe Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Bridge 2019 and previous I was able to drag the recent InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop folders to the Favorites panel and used those folders often to access frequently used files. The new 2020 version does not allow you to drag the folders to the Favorits Panel. Therefore, I am not using Adobe Bridge 2020. This is obviously an oversight and I would suggest the problem be looked at and fixed.

TOPICS
Feature request , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

I might be able to help but I need some more information: When you say your drag InDesign folders to the Favorites Panel, are you dragging the ID application folder or a folder with ID documents? (Same for the others as well?)

Also, what version (and release) are you working with and what is your OS (and release).

FWIW, I can drag any folder in my computer to the Favorites so something is going on which I hope can be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have built into bridge the ability to view recent indesign illustrator and photoshop files. You know that right? In Adobe Bridge 2019 and 2020 you can use the pull down in the clock like icon and reveal recent files. Pick one indesign or photoshop or illustrator.  Click where it says reveal adobe indesign files. It will display your recent files respectively. Hold the Apple key and hit your up arrow on keyboard. This will show you 3 folders that hold alias files of your recent files. In bridge 2020 you cannot drag those folders into the favorites panel. In 2019 version you can. This is the best way I can explain it. Adobe messed this up. I am still using 2019 version because of this bug. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines