• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recuperar archivos reemplazados por Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, resulta que moví archivos de una carpeta a otra con Bridge, me pregunto si quería reeplazar, le dí ok y los reemplazo por otros archivos con mismo número y distintas imágenes, se puede deshacer?, volver atrás?, recuperarlos?

Muchas gracias, Xxxxxxxxxxxx

(Private email removed by moderator)

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gustavos,

When you moved the images into a folder with the same name, there should have been a warning asking if you wanted to replace the images already in the folder with the ones you moved. If you said "Yes," then those images are gone unless you have a backup somewhere.

BTW, I removed your email. You should not place your email or other private information in public forums like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias, no hay manera de volver atras?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really. Bridge is a browser, just like the Finder or Explorer. If you write over a file in either, that file is gone. Sadly, it's not even going to be in the trash because you didn't delete the file, you replaced the file.

On the Mac, they offer three choices when you might overwrite a file: Cancel, Replace, and Auto resolve. The latter one may add a number to the name. This would look like this: "my file.jpg" and "my file-2.jpg." I am not sure what the options are on a PC, perhaps they are similar.

I'm truly sorry about this, but it does seem the files are gone. I hope they were not essential. Did you by any chance email any of those images to friends or family?

Good luck,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muchas gracias!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines