• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search (Ctrl+F) ceased to work

New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ctrl+F opens the search window. But the search is frosen to the folder My pictures and the search criteria to Filname and contains. I can specify freely the filename and the search is then perfect. But it is impossible to specify a different folder or another criterium, for instance dates or tags. Or a search specification different from contains.

This is new, it has always worked perfectly before. And a clean reinstallation does not help.

What can I do?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Vidar2012 

Thank you for your feedback. This issue should be fixed in the latest Bridge release (version 12.0.2). Do update to the latest available version.
Find more details here: https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html#may-2022

If the issue still persists,  could you please share the following details about the issue:

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines