• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing images in Bridge

Participant ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why isn´t there a function "share" in Bridge...? Or have I just missed it? I would hlike to have function to easily be able to send images to friends etc., either by messages och by e-mail...

That function is there in e.g. Photoshop, do I really have to open the desired image in Photoshop with a double-click on the image to be able to share it directly?

Regards

/B

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No there is not.

Yo can use your file manager to achieve it without going thru PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean under "file" (to the very far left) at the top of the screen in Bridge?

The roll-down menu there does not contain an alternative "Share" (In my swedish menu = "Dela") 

The alernative there "export" in tha roll-down menu does not work either.

/B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No there is no "Share" option in Bridge. Even Lightroom will only export low rez email images that can be sent from a hard drive loaction.

Export is used to send a file to a specific folder and allows you to change various attributes of the file.

Ther is also a option to export as a low rez file and export with a custom  preset option of pre defined options.

There are several "file managers" that will allow sharing of images.

file manager OPUS is one of them,but is windows OS based

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Mac version. There should defintely be a share option - 'Send to email' - would be great. Preset sizes and a choice of folder to place them in. Iview/Mediapro has this feature and it was one click, however it is not updated to 64bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe has not supported the Share features in either macOS or Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines