• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcuts and workflow function missing in Bridge 2023 - metadata

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running a 2017 Macbook Pro with Monterey 12.6.

Since 2005 I have been able to press Command+alt+shift+i to open the metadata dialogue, and add descriptions, keywords, copyright notices, location info, etc. to groups of images and videos.

That option is still available in Photoshop when working on a single file, but it seems to have been removed from Bridge 2023. The metadata and keyword panels that open by default on the lower right of the Bridge 2023 interface are clunky, and add WAY more time to my workflow. Can Adobe please add this function back into Bridge? 

Furthermore, I used to be able to press command and select a variety of images unsequentially by dragging my mouse over a few at a time. Now, that function doesn't work, and each mouse click clears the previous selection and selects anew, forcing me to click each image I want individually. The amount of time this adds is very frustrating. 

Also, please do something about Bridge crashing when I try to delete or rename a lot of images. I have ended up using finder to delete images in lieu of Bridge, which also adds an unwanted/unnecessary amount of time to my workflow. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Metadata , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

command + i should open the metadata dialogue (File Info)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

command + i should open the metadata dialogue (File Info)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Greg! That works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Best renaming app R-Name.  Works fine with your system, and back many years.  Many options for renaming.  Bridge is very cumbersom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines