Copy link to clipboard
I've downloaded an image file in Bridge. Some of the jpgs are corrupted. B&W pixelation (like an old B&W tv), a green stripe down the middle of some. If I look at the images outside of Bridge -they do not appear like this...
Windows 10 version 20H2
Thank you your feedback.
To better investigate the issue, could you please provide the following information
1. Are you facing similar issue with other available versions of Bridge?
2. Complete system configuration
3. Are you facing issue with jpeg or with other file formats also?
4. Screen recording/screen shot of the issue
5. Purge the cache and try. You can purge from Tools -> Cache -> Purge Cache For Folder "<folder name>" or Edit -> Preferences -> Cache Management -> Purge All Local Cache Files
Please share the sample file/files on which you are observing the issue at email@example.com
Adobe Bridge Team
Make sure you have the latest video driver installed from the video card manufacturer.
Also like rahuls said clear the cache for that folder to see if it helps.