• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some images presenting as low-res in Bridge slideshow, but not all

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've put together a folder of images to send, and like to do a Bridge slideshow to see how they'll appear. Most images look very sharp, just as they appear when I open them in their apps or Preview. But a few present as really soft, even though they were processed to the same specs. These same images look fine when viewed outside of Bridge.

I'd love to know what's causing this, but more importantly, I am concerned that the folks I'm sending this to will view it with Bridge and have the same issue. I've never had this problem before. I'm using old CS6. Thanks.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS 6 is no longer compatible with all current OS versions.

This is a issue  that no longer has a viable option other upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I know this. I get that it's ridiculous, but I am purposely using an older compatible OS.

I'd like to know why similar images are presenting differently, and whether I can be sure if I send this file that the images will look normal to the recipient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines