Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sortierung Bridge Foto Downloader

New Here ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich versuche gerade Fotos mit dem Bridge Foto Downloader auf den Rechner zu importieren. Leider wird mir eine falsche Reihenfolge der Bilder angezeigt, sodass die fortlaufende Nummerierung falsch wäre.

Kann man die Sortierung der Bilder ändern?

Ich habe das Gefühl, vor einem Jahr hat Bridge die Bilder noch richtig abgerufen, warum auf einmal nicht mehr?

Schon mal Danke.

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, @Silke80116, not sure I understand. Are you saying that the file names from the camera are being changed during a download using Photo Downloader? Or, are the file not being displayed in order of their names. (That is, they are being shown as "image_002.jpg," "image_004.jpg", "image_001.jpg.").

If they are being sorted out of order (the 2nd option above), what is the setting you have on your sort order?

2023-05-29_08-53-36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wenn die Fotos im Foto-Downloader angezeigt werden, kann ich keine Sortierung vornehmen. Ich habe mal ein Bild angefügt. Ich möchte Fotos vom Gerät importieren.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wenn die Fotos im Foto-Downloader angezeigt werden, kann ich keine Sortierung vornehmen. Ich habe mal ein Bild angefügt. Ich möchte Fotos vom Gerät importieren.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, now I understand. You wish to sort by name while looking at the Photo Downloader. I'm sorry, you cannot do that. 

Photo Downloader ONLY sorts by date/time. Once you've moved the files to your computer and into Bridge, then you can sort via all the options I have in my screenshot (taken from Bridge).

While I can sympathize with your wish to do such sorting, it's probably a good thing because some people try to make image adjustments while the images are still on the camera card. This is not recommended because the storage memory was not designed for such actions AND, if anything goes wrong, these are the only copies of your images. I'm not sure you wish to jeopardize your images until you've had a chance to make backup copies.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe, Gary.

Es wäre nur schön, wenn die Fotos wenigstens die Bilder vom ältesten zum neuesten Datum sortieren würde und nicht umgekehrt.

Das hat Bridge doch früher immer gemacht, bei meinen alten Importen hatte ich nie Schwierigkeiten.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines