• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Star ratings in Content pane have disapeared

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The star ratings below the tumbnails in the content pane have disapeared. If I select an image, I can see the stars for that image only. Once I click off of that image, the stars disapear.

I currently have "View content as thumbnails" selected, which I believe is what I had selected last time when this was working. But, I have tried all four options, and none of them cause the starts to show up again.

I have also tried increasing the magnification of the thumbnails, since I seem to recal before that the stars disapeared if the thumbnail size was set below a certain (undisclosed) threshold. But even after increasing the slider to the max size, the stars are still hidden.

This has happened several times within the last few weeks. I know I eventually figured out how to get them to show up again, but I can't remember how.

Why does this keep reseting? How can I get this setting to stick, so that they don't keep disapearing when I reopen Bridge?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uncheck "Thumbnails Only" at the bottom of the window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that option is already unchecked. Also, checking it and then unchecking it does not fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post some screenshots to show us what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bernoullilizard_0-1614639437363.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bernoullilizard, 

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you share if anything specific is changed related to the data set, before this issue was observed.

Also you can check if the files have any ratings applied using the list view. 

Please help with the following details  about the issue:

• Bridge version
  • System configuration
  • Is the issue specific to particular files/format?

Please share the sample file/files on which you are observing the issue at sharewithbr@adobe.com

Regards, 

Bridge team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not change any settings or configurations before this issue started, as far as I know.

Some, but not all photos do have ratings. For photos which do have ratings, the appropriate number of stars are shown. However, for the photos which have no stars, nothing is shown in the stars section. I'm almost certain that it used to show 5 hollow unchecked stars there.

This issue is not specific to any format. I have the issue with all file types.

I'm on Windows 10, Bridge version 2021 11.0.1.109

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is how it is supposed to look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines