Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange bars through raw files

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the following problem for about three months:

The raw files of my cameras Panasonic GH4, GX80 and DJI Mavic Pro 2 contain some bars through the picture.

If I shoot jpg and raw only the raw files have the bars. The bars sometimes disappear by moving the files or renaming them.

Attached is a sample photo of how the bars look. does anyone know the problem? The photos have the dashes in all programs and with different memory cards.

TOPICS
Bug , Camera RAW , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

These lines on the images depict that the images are gettign corrupt somehow. Do you see the bars when you view the images on the camera?

Do you have a new memory card?

It might be possible that the card reader of the computer is faulty. Try using an external card reader and see if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your reponse. It could be the card reader, i'm going to organize a new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines